1. Say no to racism and sexism.
2. Smoking is prohibited throughout the club.
3. Generally no access for persons under the age of 18. (Thu 18 years +, Fri & Sat 20 years +)
4. Door staff shall be entitled to demand an age identification card.
5. Excessively drunk or drugged persons may be denied access to the club.
6. Premises, furnishings and equipment shall be treated with due care (e.g. no stickers / tags).
7. Damage caused negligently or wilfully will be charged to the party responsible.
8. No liability will be accepted for the cloakroom and items brought along.
9. No liability will be accepted for accidents of any kind.
10. The fire alarm may only be triggered in an emergency. In the event of a fire alarm, instructions of the staff must be followed.
Anyone staying in Nordstern agrees to the house rules.
Violations of these can be punished with a house ban and can result in a complaint and claims for damages.
© by Nordstern Enterprise GmbH
Photography, graphic design, web:
Modulwerk GmbH / Timon Christen
The contents and works on these pages created by the site operators are subject to Swiss copyright law. Duplication, processing, distribution and any form of commercialization of such material beyond the scope of the copyright law shall require the prior written consent of its respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of these pages are only permitted for private, non-commercial use. Insofar as the content on this site was not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are respected. In particular, contents of third parties are marked as such. Should you nevertheless become aware of a copyright infringement, please inform us accordingly. As soon as we become aware of any infringements, we will remove such content immediately.
Exclusion of Liability
Despite careful content control, we assume no liability for the content and accuracy of all information on this site and for external links. The operators of the linked pages are solely responsible for their content. We are not responsible that contents are complete, correct, current and lawful and do not interfere in an inadmissible manner with the legal interests of third parties. This also applies to the content of websites to which a link is provided. We reserve the right to make changes or additions to the information provided or to remove it without prior notice. In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use or data in connection with the use of documents or information or the provision of services available on this website.
The use of our website is generally possible without providing personal data. Insofar as personal data (e.g. name, address or e-mail addresses) is collected on our pages, this is always done on a voluntary basis as far as possible. This data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent. We would like to point out that data transmission on the Internet (e.g. communication by e-mail) can be subject to security gaps. A complete protection of the data against access by third parties is not possible. The use of contact data published within the scope of the imprint obligation by third parties to send unsolicited advertising and information materials is hereby expressly prohibited. The operators of this website expressly reserve the right to take legal action against unsolicited mailing or e-mailing of spam and other similar advertising materials.